Tuesday, June 9, 2009

121 Flood Street


Once a month, we head to our London home at 121 Flood Street in Chelsea.



Here's a peek. Our town home, first built in the 1800's and renovated last year, is here in the foreground, with the front door opening to a square whose hub is Christ Church. We stay fit while we are there going up and down the stairs between all 5 floors.

The view from our corner

Another view of Christ Church


Our home in Chelsea is a block from the Thames River so the options for evening strolls are unlimited. Stay tuned for more details about life in London....

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your London home. I'm hoping when life settles down a little after retirment becomes a reality that we get to come and see you. Your blog is delightful and is now one of my favorites. 17 more days of work and I can get started on my own. Love you.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete