Saturday, May 12, 2012

Olympics This and That


With my visit to Olympic Park so fresh on my mind, I thought I would share with you two of my favorite photos that came out in The Evening Standard recently. 





Looks like the anticipation is building!

And in honor of all the mothers out there, a special tribute by Proctor & Gamble to the Olympic moms for all the sacrifices they have made through the years. 

It's a real tear jerker and will drive home the point:

The hardest job in the world is the best job in the world. Thanks to all the moms out there. 

Happy Mother's Day!

Try to view this on full screen if you can....





3 comments:

  1. Wow!
    We are all moms aren't we.
    Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great video! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a mom--the best job on the planet. And then you get to be a grandmother.

    ReplyDelete