Monday, August 10, 2009

Hanging Out With Jordan

I've had some special requests from readers lately to do another post on my granddaughter Jordan, who will turn 2 at the end of October. OK, you don't have to twist my arm, that's an easy request to fill. I just have to be careful not to overdo it and be one of "those" grandmothers who talk about nothing else. I could you know. Jordan's mother has been doing some summer work at the church, so we've been able to spend a lot more time together recently. I've been amazed at how her imagination has taken over her little world.

Is there anything sweeter than a baby with her baby?

Keeping a baby happy is a big job, you know.

You have to feed her

and coax her to eat her vegetables.

When we went shoe shopping, her eyes were drawn to the jewelry display just like all fashion savvy women.

Of course, we had to buy some baubles to take home to wear

and to use for decorating Gigi's cabinets. Notice too, her leopard print "tick-tock" that she borrowed from Gigi to complete the look.


Doesn't she have an eye for design?



When she got home, she took her two new pairs of shoes and surrounded herself with the new and old shoes. What makes a girl "happier" than a couple of pairs of new shoes? Click the arrow above and listen to what she has to sing!

Every perfect girls' shopping day ends with lunch out, so I bought my first Happy Meal in over 15 years, and she devoured it. These days they come with apples and milk. Now why didn't they do that when my boys were young?



I will close with a serenade by Jordan--click to enjoy more imagination at work.

1 comment:

  1. I will never tire of Jordan posts. I have the Easter picture of she and Caleb kissing on my frig. Caleb loved to look at it.

    ReplyDelete