Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Robes of Glory



When Summer gathers up her robes of glory,
And, like a dream glides away.
Sarah Helen Whitman

Hope you enjoy my first attempt at a photo mosaic of some of this summer's flowers. With Autumn knocking at the door, I thought one more glimpse of the "robes of glory" was fitting. I'm headed to London once again, and so excited to take my sister with me this time. Hope we find time amongst all the touring to keep you updated with our travel journal.
Stay tuned....

2 comments:

  1. You two look so pretty! I know you will have fun together! Please keep us posted...

    Got your email...thanks for the London tips.

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice mosaic! Hope you were able to get your to-do list done today ... enjoy your time in London with your sis.

    ReplyDelete